Changing for the better, one bite and (deep) breath at a time.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Freebie Friday - Amazon Gift Card

This Friday is a very special one - I'm heading on a mini vacation to Tucson to celebrate 10 years together with my hubby!  We met in college, so what better place to visit than where the "magic" started, right?  (If you know my husband, you will laugh when you picture him as the 19-year-old kid I fell for, wearing a Dodger hat, Hawaiian shirt, and gym shorts.  Don't forget the sunglasses with a built-in radio.)

I'm sharing the love by personally offering this week's Freebie Friday giveaway: a $10 gift card to Amazon.com!  Simply leave a comment below, telling me your favorite thing(s) to buy on Amazon, and you're eligible to win.  It's easy to do, and you just might be $10 richer!  You can enter once until midnight Pacific Time.  The winner will be drawn by Monday morning.

I love Amazon because I find great prices on health products I love, like Concentrace water remineralization drops, DermOrganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner (thanks Aly), awesome e-books for my Kindle, such as Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life, and my favorite probiotics, HMF Forte.  In fact, Amazon is amazing for supplement shopping - their prices are unparalleled.

Happy Friday!

*M*


8 comments:

  1. I like to buy diapers on Amazon!

    Thanks for the chance.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to buy Fem-Balance, a hormone supplement to keep this peri-menapausal women sane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolute favorite thing to buy is Dr. Christopher's Slumber capsules which help put me to sleep naturally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to buy all sorts of pink, sparkly goodies that I can share with my step-daughter! The last purchase was a blinged-out iPad case that I bought for myself but, once she saw it and gasped with absolute awe, I had to give it to her... if I knew how, I'd post a pic of it so you could see all of the glorious bling for yourselves! :-)


    PS - this is my first ever blog post so hope I do it right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally did it right! :) Ummm maybe you should text me a pic of this amazing iPad case. I'm slightly jealous of Sloane. I think you need to buy another one :)

      Delete
  5. Romance novels to read on my iPad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy "Anniversary" Megan! Amazon is like a virtual warehouse of anything you could ever want: DVDs, books, things for the kitchen, baby gifts...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy meeting anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I buy all kinds of fun things on Amazon- books, DVDs, vitamins. It's one of my favorite places to "shop." :)
    Angie
    P.S. I am making your flour less banana bread this weekend -- so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete