Since late fall I have worked on launching two businesses and also got pregnant! Lots of change 'round these parts. Check out our newly revamped Nutrition Transitions website!
Both of my interns have been wonderfully patient in helping me during this transitional time. They always step up to the plate and do whatever I need done. Kayla and Macy, you are my life savers!
Check out a new post from Kayla, perfect for spring eating and really fun for kids!
- Shredded or whole basil, mint and cilantro
- Red cabbage
- Carrots, shredded
- Thinly sliced avocado
- Cucumber, julienned
- Bell pepper, julienned
- Dip the rice paper in the water, massaging until it becomes pliable. Flip and massage the other side. You should feel the paper start to soften. Remove after about 15-20 seconds or so. This really depends on how hot the water is.
- Lay the paper flat. If using, add the nori to the center. Then add a few pieces of each of the desired fillings. Align in the middle so they are all going in a line across the paper. (e.g.: 6-8 carrot shreds, 3-4 cucumber pieces, 1-2 avocado slices, 3-4 pepper slices, small pinch of mint and basil, a big pinch of cilantro [because it’s my favorite], big pinch of cabbage)
- Fold in the short ends over the filling. Roll to close, like a burrito.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.